Saturday, June 30, 2007

Dramione Hormones are on Strike


DRACO/HERMIONE
You heard it right.

Before, I started as a loyal CANON Shipper.

I always liked Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Remus/Tonks and other sorts
of CANON ships and I saw other NONE CANON ships as highly far from
reality. I was cool, I respected them but I never jump into like Harry/Hermione,
Ron/Luna, Draco/Hermione or even Harry/Snape. Deep within me, I was like...
"ARE THEY KIDDING ME?"

But something happened and I was converted into being a Dramione Shipper.
Actually, I remembered that I already did liked this ship ages ago when I made
a short story about the two. But I was endulged into CANON ships and forgot about
that. But lately this week, I watched some Behind The Scenes flicks on YouTube.Com
and saw that Emma and Tom looked nice with each other. I may not
explain it properly but I found them cute together. SO, I ended up liking them. And
it was connected to Dramione so I guess to comes for the whole package.
I was converted and made a strong shipper by reading their fics.
I know some would think this is a bit insane. I've got no interest of explaining my
view but I guess I shared a bit of it above. Imma update this post later and I would
like everyone to know ze reason why I like this ship.
So, Ta Ta for now and may God Bless you guys!
Rayne
xxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for that exact make. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 300 pounds on every page. But for all I bring about this area selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was searching for that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the velcros were all over 190 bucks on every page. But completely I found this locate selling them for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are about 170 bucks on every site. But completely I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you tell me about these?